- The real live Christmas tree sitting in our living room. All of our ornaments are back in NC, but it’s kind of sweet this way. Just the tree and its string of white lights making everything merry.
- Gilmore Girls. You guys. It got me. The Gilmore Girl bug finally got meeee. I’d gotten away without it for so long, and then when the reunion started making people crazy fans again I felt very left out. So I did what I had to do, and started from the beginning. Here’s to my Christmas break.
- The leaves have changed colors and it finally looks like Fall around here. A few months late in my opinion (I mean it’s Christmastime already), but Mississippi is just happy doing its own thing on its own time and I guess I’m just happy we didn’t miss it.
- Jamie Ivey’s “The Happy Hour” with guest Ann Voskamp (did you really think I’d make it through a whole blog post about good things and not mention Jamie Ivey?!). I immediately ran out to Barnes & Nobles to buy Ann’s new book but they were sold out. Of course. Off to Amazon now.
- A mini gift guide, if you will. A “30 gifts under $30” list for the girl who needs some last minute gifts for her friends. Or if you just want to stuff your own stocking. I linked it below, and it’s on the sidebar of my homepage too : )
You guys are the best. For real. Happy Monday!